Monday, February 18, 2008

Some great specials from Niro's Gyros

Hey there readers,

I'll start by introducing myself. My name's Justin and I'm the other founder of EatCU.com. From time to time I'll post on here as well, usually about some great specials we have going. For instance, right now we're offering all pitas from Pita Pit for $3.99. If you keep up with the site chances are you already knew this. So here's a new one...

Niro's Gyros

2 Chicago Style Hot Dogs, Fries & 20oz Drink for $3.99
2 1/4 lb Hamburgers, Fries & 20oz Drink for only $4.99

Order online now to get these deals! I've gotta run and get next week's specials setup...wait until you see how much money you're gonna save!

Peace!

-Justin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what is, but the new Niro's that does delivery is about 1000 times better than the place on Green St. I've ordered a few times and the food was not only tastier and more consistent, but I didn't feel like I was eating something made in the dirtiest kitchen on campus. I highly recommend the new Niro's - definitely give it another shot if you've been weary of the brand after a shitty experience one night after station, because the news Niros is way better